If you are feeling the pain of a flooded basement in your house, you have come to the right place! As a professional waterproofing contractor, I have personally called on many homeowners with basement water damage over the years.
Having experienced a wet basement problem myself, I can relate to what you are going through. Seeing many of your prized possessions being destroyed by basement water damage or full blown basement flooding can be heartbreaking.
Even worse if you have already spent the money to build a finished lower level and even install a sump pump that you thought would drain any excess water and keep it clean and safe.
DryMaster PA Basement Waterproofing Specialists offers your solution:
- Our system utilizes the latest technology in waterproofing equipment
- Our services are wide ranging. We offer a variety of waterproofing solutions from basement sealing to crawl space waterproofing
- Our crew of technicians are well trained, experienced and very friendly
- Our friendly customer service is unmatched; we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Our pricing is very affordable and are we are offering a $1,000 Internet discount off our Basement Waterproofing Services if you contact us for a free no hassle consultation by 09/30/16, please hurry to take advantage of this special offer.
Basement leaking, which leads to a flooded basement, can be caused by a number of factors. One of the leading causes is surface water that runs down your foundation walls. Other causes of basement leaking include a faulty drainage system that is susceptible to sewer water backup from a municipal source, a sump pump that either malfunctions or is disabled by a power outage, and ground water that is in overly saturated soil and flows into your lower level because of hydrostatic pressure.
Wet basements PA are fraught with dangers from electrocution, slips and falls, structural damage (including but not limited to wall and wood damage), a destroyed furnace and/or water heater, to the unhealthy condition of a sick home syndrome full of mold and mildew affecting your children and pets.
You now you have a friend in the business, DryMaster Pennsylvania Basement Waterproofing Specialists. If you call, one of our highly trained technicians will happily visit you with a smile and inspect your lower level, no pressure, no obligation ever. Just a friendly discussion about the best solution to keep your basement dry, clean and free of mold and mildew.
We take pride in the quality of every job we perform. Over the years we have "made friends" with hundreds of satisfied homeowners. Contact DryMaster Philadelphia Basement Waterproofing Specialists for a free no obligation evaluation and begin a relationship with us today!